Monday, July 20, 2009

New Artist Alert Mr. Jefferson



Hello all my Milan Malan Word On The Street readers, Today I have a New Artist Alert! Meet Mr. Jefferson, he is one of the hottest new artist in the game right now! I heard the Buzz about Mr. Jefferson from the street so I had to bring it to you! With great word play and a love or hip hop, Mr. Jefferson is a must for your iPod!

So I check out the Mr. Jefferson hot mixtape HIP HOP BAILOUT PLAIN VOL. 1. My favorite tracks RnB Game, Chillin, Different Shit, A Night Out, Ignorant Shit, I choose You,and Summer Love!

Check out Mr. Jefferson Blog at http://mrjeffersonmusic.blogspot.com/


Make sure you hit him up on http://twitter.com/_MrJefferson_ and follow him! Tell Him Milan Malan sent ya!



Get that Mixtape Asap! HIP HOP BAILOUT PLAIN VOL. 1





Check out one of Mr.Jefferson new single "RnB Game" from his new mixtape HIP HOP BAILOUT PLAIN VOL. 1!

What do you guys think about HIP HOP BAILOUT PLAIN VOL. 1? Is it Fiyah or Not?

No comments: